Friday 2 January 2015

Bikinii Boomz | Thailand Breast Enhancing Pills

Bikinii Boomz Review

Bikinii Boomz Breast Enhancing pills which makes you a fit girl fast. Are you bored of your small breast? Have you tried many Beauty medicines, creams, drinks and pills for your breast enlarging? Well~ if you are not happy with any of those beauty products you tried then you are most welcomed to read this post in order to get the best effective pills that can make you happy for. Its called BIKINII BOOMZ.  This comes with pills that you need to take and the name gives a lot of positive feedbacks. Beauty is the most important role in any girls. Women normally becomes busy with many activities but you will see the women also doing their beauty make up always. So, today we are going check out the results, effectiveness, how to take the pills, how to buy and real feedbacks from the people who used to take these pills.

Bikinii Boomz Breast Enhancing pills
Bikinii boomz breast firming pills

Bikinii Boomz review | Bikinii Boobs firming pills


Benefits of Bikinii Boobs firming | Bikinii Boomz Ingredients

Bikinii Boomz is extracted by Marine collagen, Soy Protein, L-glutathione, Pine bark, Ginseng, Safflower and Wolfberry Extracts. Now lets see how these extracts boost your breast to be enlarged fast. Marine collagen extract is good for tightening your skin and breasts fast effectively and only hat, it also helps you to make your skin moisturized, tightened, smoothed and less wrinkles once you start taking these pills. There are many other Beauty Products who has used the Marine Extracts and know the great results of helping, strengthening the breasts tissues, boosting your boobs to draw the ttention of any one who sees you, most importantly men's eyes would be getting eyed at your breast size and also makes the skin soft, smooth and pleasant to see having the bigger breast boobs.The Second extract of Bikinii Boomz Breast Enhancing is Soy protein extract which contains Isoflavones that has the same features as the female hormone.Helps to moisture to your skin, helping skin smoother, brighter, and  younger like baby kids and teenagers girls. L-Glutathione is the antioxidant compound if the 3rd extracts and how does it help?,  This ingredient helps you creating pink skin pigment.what it does it making your skin brighter slowly and safely until your boobs are enlarged.

Bikinii Boomz Enhancing Pills

Is Bikinii Boomz Breast Enhancing Pills Effective?

Bikinii Boomz Boobs enhancing pills is really effective. Majority of the users gave positive feedback on their experiences on the Bikinii Breast Firming pills. Now lets check out some of the benefits those you can get from it.

  • Makes your breasts will be Boosted and makes your Boobs looking enlarged
  • Helps to keep your breast in Fit and firm, keeping the looks as smooth and tightened 
  • You will see and get your breast brighter and pleasant to touching. of course once you start taking these pills you gonna see differences. Soon, you will start seeing your nipples becoming in pink color as if you are a teenage girl. 
  • Bikinii Boomz also helps in skin whitening as your hormone changes, helping you to brighten your skin, makes your skin glow, healthy pink, reducing acne, skin tighten, pores less, firming your body, balancing female hormones, maintaining menstruation system, reducing abdominal pain during menstruation and Finally, you will be able to have new big breast and healthy and smooth, safe Enhanced breast and health.
Bikinii Boomz Effectiveness Review, Bikinii Bomz before and after
The above picture represents the reviews and positive feedbacks they have found the effectiveness in using Bikinii Boomz. If you are interested in enlarging, you might give a try to Bikini Boomz. 

Where do I buy Bikini Boomz?

I have bought my Bikinii Boomz Breast Enhancing Pills from a Local Store. I am located in Bangkok and you can find alot of Bikinii Breast firming pills here in Bangkok. The Prices are very reasonable and better give a try on these pills if you are thinking or worried or thought of making your Breast enlarged. You will get atractive, sexy and Mostly importantly Breast Enhancing looks which could be seen by the others at their eyesight. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and If you have enjoyed reading please share with your friends and social Networking sites. Thank you.

49 comments:

  1. I am from Philippines and I want to share how the effectiveness of the product. I have used the Bikinii Boomz and my breast size has been changing and seems getting bigger in size and my friends are asking me why do my breast getting bigger and I was smiling for the secret that never told them. I really recommend everybody to try Bikinii Boomz breast enhance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilang box binili mo po? Gano katagal bago mo nakita ang result? Permanent result po ba?

      Delete
    2. Where is it available in the Philippines? Links please thanks.

      Delete
    3. Where can I buy that in the Philippines? Thanks

      Delete
    4. Where to buy that in Philippines? Thanks

      Delete
    5. is it effective for man also?gay?

      Delete
    6. How long does it take for you before getting the breast size that u want?

      Delete
    7. im selling bikini boomz @ php450 text me 09985774529 dasma cavite

      Delete
  2. Hi! How many boxes have you taken before you saw a major change in the size? And do i take the pills as normal or do i need to just take the powder inside it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have purchased the first pack and I used take the pills daily and seen that the breast is changing to be bigger and felt the bra is becoming smaller for me.

      Delete
    2. I read that when you take this pills your breasts.. HURT! :( its true?

      Delete
    3. I bought some of the breast firming packages. I love Bikinii Boomx the best. It works for me and seeing the big help for my breast. While talking the pills did not have any issue and it was Okay for me. I also, bought them from Online, They Shipped to me here in Singapore from Thailand. Recommend you give a try if you have not yet tried.

      Delete
    4. How long did u see the result? How many boxes did you boughT? How to take the pills?

      Delete
    5. I bought two boxes. I saw good results when started taking 1 box and later when I started taking 2nd box, seen big changes in my breast.

      Delete
    6. Hello kristy, is the result permanent on you?
      Because one page i saw said that it will shrink back if you stop taking the pill continously. Is that true?
      Thanks:)

      Delete
    7. Is it true that if you stop taking it,your breast slowly shrink back to its old size?
      Planning to try this one i hope you will response . Thanks:)

      Delete
    8. Kristy Lim can you please share the link with me as Im located at sg too. would appreciate it. :')

      Delete
    9. Where are you located? You might order it from amazon or some of the sites online

      Delete
  3. when you stop taking the pills boobs shrink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Never shrink in again and go back to normal size? Planning to buy.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I am from Western Australia, heard from my friend who used Bikinii Boomz and has recommended for me too. My friend said the pills work for enlarging and her breast gotten bigger in size. I would be interested to buy some packs though. Would you recommend me any store or better supplier that you may know?

    Thank you
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI …
    Very useful post for us women feel very bad for her small size and this post to helps needs of women who are not happy with the size or want breast enhancement Safe and without lots of pain .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to bangkok this weekend and want to buy this product. Where exactly in bangkok can i get it? In what kind Of stores should i look for? I asked before in a few pharmacies in bangkok but none has it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most common places to get this item at Robinson or Tesco Lotus would be great choice on your busy trip

      Delete
  8. is it safe to combine bikinii boomz with a contraceptive pill? like what i am taking? Trust pill? Answers pls. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do I buy these 3 products in Singapore?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u can find me..my friend got sell bikini boomz in sg

      Delete
    2. hi .. can i hv ur hp no.. i am intersted to buy. pls reply.. or pls contact me .90812202 tnx

      Delete
    3. hi .. can i hv ur hp no.. i am intersted to buy. pls reply.. or pls contact me .90812202 tnx

      Delete
  10. I finish 1box on this day but still i havent seen any result or changes.i didnt also feel anything on my breast..is it normal?how many pills should i take before i see the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am a gay im taking pills to make my chest bigg as a boobs same lady,,can i ask if that bikini boomz is effective for male?gay?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to know if i can combine bikini boomz and secret boomz. I want to know which one is the fastest way and the more effective one. Pls reply asap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I'm going Bangkok this month. Where can I get this product in Bangkok?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. i know where u can find bikini boomz because im planning to buy one for me..

    ReplyDelete
  15. where to buy here in phil? I have doubts buying this here in phil baka fake.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How will i know if its fake or not? Please any suggestion. I already saw bikini boomz here in batangas. I want to buy, but im not sure if its legit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it alright for me to try this product? I mean I'm only 18 and this would be the first pills i would be taking, if ever. and how is this supposed to I be taken? Once a day?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is it okay for me to try this one? I mean I'm only 18. And this would be the first pills I would be taking, if ever.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I SAW IT ON INSTAGRAM THEY ARE SELLING BIKINI DOOMZ. ALTHOUGH I AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS, IS IT REALLY SAFE TO TAKE?OR WHAT ARE OTHER SIDE EFFECTS? AND WHAT IS IN IT? SI IT ORGANIC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kishaney can intro selling Bikinii Boomz at instagram

      Delete
  20. Can I get it online? I am not living in Thailand. Is that possible to buy biknii boomz breast enhancement pill outside of Thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  21. have any review for bunny boom?i cant get a bikini boomz here in place they have bunny boom so i will try this first...feeling ko mas effective ang bunny boom kc always syang out of stock

    ReplyDelete
  22. is it effective to gays???

    ReplyDelete
  23. How would i know if it is legit and not fake bikini boomz?

    ReplyDelete
  24. How would i know if it is legit and not fake bikini boomz?

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam with unrelated links. All Comments are moderated and Anonymous comments are NOT approved. Thank you